Fluid seeks a student for Finnish product support in writing – work from home!
Fluid delivers data management for tomorrow’s marketers. An integrated and independent data environment makes it possible to interact personally, long-term and profitably with customers.
One of our customers is launching a new product in March in Finland, Fluid is responsible for supporting users (end-user) regarding use of the product. The product is a digital product (wearable), so support will be related to download of an app, connection of the product, shipping, etc.
Your tasks will include:
- Support (mostly written) about the use of the product.
- Support is expected to be an hour daily, and must take place every day Monday to Friday – from home. Support cases to be handled / answered between 7-21 o’clock.
- Ongoing dialogue with employees at Fluid, who is responsible for the customer and the product.
- Status meetings at Fluid, depending on the amount of support.
Starting around March 1, 2017
Training and intro to the product is done at our office in Glostrup. It is expected that you have your own computer available.
- You are able write fluently in Finnish
- You are independent and self-driven
- You are service-minded and able to communicate professionally
- You are not afraid to learn new IT-systems and also have basic knowledge of apps, bluetooth and mobile phones.
You will get
- Salary is based on an hourly agreement, expected hours between 15-25 monthly.
- Hourly rate/salary is to be negotiated.
Please contact Account Director Vinni Bach (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or if you are interested in applying for the job.
We continually assess the applications received.